TV Tips and Tricks
Welcome to Yellow Springs! Out here in the country, WIFI is available, but not always amazing. Please try the below tips if you are having issues with the TV.
- Check that the TV is plugged into the wall.
- Check that the TV is connected to WIFI.
- If Wifi not connected, using the remote, press the home button on the top right, select the settings on the left side of the screen, then select the only locked Wifi account and enter password, “springs68” (see below YouTube tutorial for troubleshooting)
- If there are connection problems, you can hotspot from your personal device to the TV (using your mobile device, tablet, or laptop). We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Volume buttons are located on the side of the remote
-Please send us a message if your remote batteries are dead and we will guide you to new ones.
Wifi Connection YouTube Tutorial-
Visit our website for more FAQs